Thursday, October 15, 2009

The past couple weeks

I guess it was 2 weeks ago we had a very rough 4 or 5 days with Cale teething, some of his molars came in. He slobbered non stop, there was a constant string of slobber from his chin to the puddle on his shirt. He was fussy the whole time and slept horribly. But they finally came through and he's back to normal.

While teething we gave him motrin so one day he went and got it for me. "mom its time for my medicine." (Notice puddle on shirt)

I found this fabulous new hair dresser... Miss BrOoKlYn


My Love Bug holding his momma

Cale Bale helping wash some dishes


Santa???

Sweet Big sister sharing her ice cream with Brother

Helping with the laundry


"hey girl! just taking my babies for a walk!"

One is picking the flowers and the other is destroying them. Guess which one is doing what?

A lovely playdoh snow-women made by Brooklyn

This past week we celebrated our nephew Elijah's 3rd birthday.

Here are the cupcakes me and Eirca made for the "zoo" themed birthday party
Look close theres a: bear, zebra, lion, tiger, & monkey

Erica clearly enjoying Elijahs gift a little to much. ;) haha

Not sure whos kid this was at the party, ;) but they were slurping there melted ice cream off the plate.

Playing and dancing

Cale with a pony tail! haha

No comments: