Monday, November 19, 2007

The baby to be...

I went to the doctor on Friday, was there for 5 hours literally! I had a sonogram done but all they could see was a tiny little cirle. (About the size of a skittle for all my candy lovers! :) ) They told me to come back on Monday so me and Brook went today and I got another sonogram. The tiny circle is getting bigger, around the size of a quarter. And this time in the circle there was a tiny little spot. They said that is the yolk sac. Now have to do another walk in :( in 2 weeks. They'll be able to see and know more then, I'll be 7 weeks. Well I guess for now just keep us in your prayers. Oh and our baby BOY will be here July 23! (I'll try my hardest Emily!) Love to all!

1 comment:

Lisa Hanna said...

Yea! We are so excited for you!!! Little boys are wonderful, but so are sweet little girls! We are praying for a healthy pregnancy.