Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*Up coming BABY appt. *

Hello everyone. Sorry I'm not putting up any pictures today, but hopefully soon. Just writing to say that I have a baby appt. this Friday at 8:00. Jonathan may or may not get to come. (Ahhh navy, whatev) But either way it'll be me and Brook. I'm gonna get some not so fun stuff done:( , but the good part is I get to hear the heartbeat!!! :) And then my next appt. will be to find out that we're for sure having a BOY. ;) So excited! Yesterday Jonathan and I felt a small kick or punch. Wonder if this baby will be a wiggle worm like my last one. Well I'll keep you up dated. Keep us in your prayers. Jonathan's in this week, but starting next week he'll be out the whole week and back on the weekends. And that will go through the whole month of Febuary! Luckly Brook's birthday is on the weekend! :)

No comments: