Thursday, June 5, 2008

The girl who was almost for sale...

Allow me to explain...
Yesterday I bought Brooklyn a kite. When we got home she wanted to open it and go fly it, I told her no, and to wait til this weekend. She's asked about a million more times. Then this morning I'm on the computer, Brook's going back and forth from watching cartoons to me. I'd occasionally sneak a peak at her. It had been not even a full 10 mintunes since I last looked at her and this is what I found.

The look after a spanking.

This is the kite string tightly wrapped and knotted all around her wrist.


After almost 15 mintunes I finally got the string off her wrist. It was so tight I couldn't even pick it off her wrist. I was suprised her hand didn't turn blue. Don't know what I'm gonna do with her.

No comments: