Saturday, October 4, 2008

The plane ride here...

Imagine a 8 hour plane ride with 2 kids (one being a infant), having to pack up everyones clothing, shoes, etc... I definetly don't suggest anyone do it. However it did go just about as smooth as possible, which was a blessing. To pack up my stuff and both the kids it took 4 check in bags all weighing about 49.6 then I had 2 carry on suitcases, a back pack on Brooks back a back pack on my back and best of all Cale in his carseat. (Which feels about like 49.6) The flight attendents were very helpful which was nice. We flew out at 7:30 at night on Sunday. And my plan worked perfectly... the kids fell asleep about an hour into the plane ride. It was long but we got to Texas safe, and we've been going ever since. Can't wait until Jonathan gets here. About 5 more weeks. Hope it goes fast!



No comments: