Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playing, Cleaning and Planting

Thought this was great picture of the kids. They love to swing!

Some pretty pink flowers in the backyard.

We planted some marigolds and zinnias my mom gave us. If I'm lucky my thumb will be half as green as hers. :)


Brooklyn's cherry tomatoe plant. Can't wait for some yummy tomatoes!

We have two crape myrtles in the backyard. Within the past couple of weeks the leaves have started to grow, I wonder what color of blooms they will have?

Grass and weeds had come into the barriers aroud the crape myrtles so this week we got in the backyard and did some yard work, cleaning it out and planting some flower seeds.

Before

After

Before

After

Didn't get a chance to take a before picture of this bush, but just imagine the ground inside the barrier covered with grass and pine needles.
After

I plan to take more pictures of the places I cleaned and planted seeds when they start to grow. They will be after after pictures.

No comments: