Tuesday, May 5, 2009

~ Sea World ~

This past week-end we took a trip to Sea World with Jonathan's family. Me and the kids had never been and Jonathan hadn't been since he was about Brook's age. We had a great time and I finally got to touch a dolphin! But mark my word I'll swim with one one day!


Cale, Me, Erica, Brooklyn and Elijah taking a picture with Shamoo and (forgot the name) Dolphin. Brook was kinda scared of them at first, but ended up liking them.

Pa Pa and Brook feeding the dolphins.

I loved the dolphins. They feel so neat, I wanted to hop right in the water with them. We got to watch them do different tricks right up close, it was great.


One of the dolphins waving hello

Giving his trainer a hug


Lya (Lupita) and Cale checking out the fish.

Brooklyn and Elijah watching the fish



They had the cutest frogs, they looked fake and rubbery. And they were all different bright colors.

Brook rode her first roller coaster and LOVED it! (They're sitting second to last. click pic to enlarge) She thought it was so cool, she was really proud of her self.

This is the show Viva we went to see it's with the beluga whales and some dolphins. The beluga whale had her baby that swam with her, it was so cute. They also had people diving and doing tricks through out it too. I was trying to take lots of pictures of the shows we went to, but its hard to watch the show through a camera screen! We also went to Believe the show with Shamoo, but I have no pics. Little baby Sadie just needed me to hold her! :)

No comments: