Monday, June 8, 2009

Schlitterbahn Trip '09

Well me and the kids went to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels. It's a little trip my mom's family takes every summer. Wednesday morning me and the kids drove down to my parents and caught a ride with mom and Emily. We finally arrived at Schlitterbahn about 5, it's around a 4 hour trip and the kids did awesome! They slept and played and then about 30 minutes before we got there Brooklyn kept saying "are we there yet?" "I want to get out." ... needless to say the rest of us thought the same thing. Once we all were there most of us went and got on a water ride before they all closed, then went to the hot pool. Then Thursday it was water rides all day! Thanks to everyone that helped me with Cale and Brooklyn so I could enjoy the water park also. After me, the older girls and Mason got done with the big rides we went and got Brooklyn and took her on the Raging River. It's a big long tube ride that has little drop off waterfalls through out the whole thing and then shoots you into the river. Brookie LOVED it, and after we got done she wanted to go again! Friday morning we woke up (some sore) and took the younger ones to the kids water park, they had to get some more water fun in before we left. We all loaded up and headed for home, me and the kids got home Friday night just in time to see Dad get home from work. Can't wait til next year, hopefully Jonathan will get to come. One things for sure the kids love the water just like there momma!

Thanks to everyone for such a great trip! We love you all!

Cale found a wheel on one of the coolers while the food was getting un-packed, the boy LOVES wheels! That could be one of the reasons he always unrolls the toilet paper.

Cale relaxing in the pool

Brook being silly and Cale with a big sweet smile

Brookie playing in the tower of tubes

Brooklyn, Caden, and Aaron taking a swim

I must brag on my girl--- she hates to wear most floaties and doesn't even want to try them, but I told her that at this water park a life jacket is a must so don't argue. And what do you know once she wore it she realized how much fun and easier it was to swim, she could do everything on her own. She was practicing swimming in all directions and jumping into the water. She's my little fish!

Caden and Brooklyn racing on the slides

Brook climbing the turtle

Brooklyn and Caden swimming

No comments: