Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Brooklyn's 1st Day of Pre-K!!!

The day has finally arrived, Brooklyn is now a school girl!
When getting ready to go to sleep the night before she could hardly stand it she was so excited. She kept asking what time I was going to wake her in the morning.
So the morning comes and Cale and I go to wake her up. (For those that don't know both my kids wake up in a great mood, automatically happy 98% of the time) So we go and nudge her "Brooklyn wake up its time for school" nudge again. She sits up "It's my first day of school, I get to go to school. I'm sorry Cale sissy won't be here, hers going to school, but I'm gonna come back." It was so sweet.

My BEAUTIFUL girl

Brookie's new backpack

Adorable! (these poses are all her)

Brooklyn on the drive to school

Cale on the drive to take sis to school.
"What? Why are you taking pictures? Why are we in the car this early?"

Walking to her class

Mommy and her Sugar Plum Fairy

Giving hugs and kisses to Cale and Daddy


Brooklyn had a great first day, she met some friends and had fun playing. She learned songs, math, went to the library, played on the play ground, practiced her ABC's and even brought home a scholastic book order! As for me and Jonathan, we did good, no crying. It's just hard for us to believe our baby girl is in school!

No comments: