Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Night Out

Well thanks to Jannie and Larry this past Friday Jonathan and I went on a wonderful date. They gave us awesome tickets to see Grease ft. Taylor Hicks (4th row seats) at the Bass Hall in Fort Worth. It was great!!! I've never been to the Bass Hall and neither of us had ever seen a musical performance like that. We really enjoyed it. Thanks to Steve, Julie, Mom, and Dad for keeping the kids. We were able to enjoy a kid less night to ourselves, we had a great dinner at Mi Cocina, went and saw Grease and walked a little around down town. Thanks to everyone that helped us out, we had an awesome time.

I wasn't suppose to take these next two pics: "No photography in the Bass Hall" I was going to attempt to take one more picture, but Jonathan was afraid they might kick us out. I wanted to take a picture a private balcony. You know like what Abraham Lincoln was in when he got shot. It was so cool, hopefully I'll one day get a seat there.
The ceiling in Bass Hall

Some of the regular balcony seats

Me and my Handsome date

Outside the Bass Hall



And this picture is from about 2 weeks ago when Jonathan and I went out to see The Time Travelers Wife. Didn't Brook do a great job of taking our picture.

No comments: