Thursday, February 28, 2008

Change the Date :(

Just have a bit of info to share reguarding finding out the sex of our child. As most of you know for about the past month it was scheduled for March 3 at 9:00. Jonathan did his job of asking off for that day/reminding for many weeks. And what do you know, when he reminded them this week no one had done there job of seeing if it was ok. Which got Jonathan the answer of no you can't go to the appt.!!! After alot of frustration we have rescheduled for March 7 at 9:00. And he has already got permission to go. I know it's only a 4 day difference, but we've been waiting forever and the 3rd was taking so long to get here and now theres an added 4 days. We're antsy, but I think we'll make it. As for Brooklyn... she's ready for her brother/sister to get here. She's keeps telling me "I wanna hold your baby mommy." She likes to help me cook so I told her "just like when we cook stuff in the oven and have to wait til its ready, the baby in mommy's tummy has to cook cause he's not ready to come out yet." And from that I just got a look and a weirded out "Ok". :) Hope all is well. We sure miss everyone. Erica and JuJu please hold your horses, I'll try to get some belly pictures up soon.

No comments: