Saturday, February 16, 2008

We love Valentines Day!!!

Jonathan suprised us with our Valentines Day present. We had been running errands all day. It was a little after 5 and we were waiting to go pick him up so we decided to go to the Nex. We had been in there maybe 5 minutes when we he calls. He's babbaling on about nothing and then finally says "hey I'm ready to be picked up." But before we got off the phone I had to tell him about my awesome parking spot at the Nex. (None of y'all truely know how bad parking is here. The Nex is always packed, but b/c I went later and probably b/c it was V-day I got great parking, without waiting I might add. The first 6 parking spots or so are for the higher rank, and I parked right beside them!!! I know it was exciting!) Anyways... so we start heading for the truck. We get to the truck open the door and there's a goody bag in the seat, card on the stearing wheel, and flowers on the dashboard. (Dashbo... that's on John Q. haha) Brooklyn is still stuck on her birthday so she says "Happy Birthday!" It was too funny, but then I told her 'no it's valentines day' so she said "Happy Balentimes!" So I call Jonathan while looking over my shoulders wondering where this stocker is at. He asked where I was I said "Uh in the truck!" So I'm looking and then finally I see him walking up a few rows away. He won't tell me how he did it, but I have my ideas. And turns out when I was telling him about my awesome parking spot he was in the truck. He thinks he's so smooth, but I sure was suprised!



No comments: