Sunday, August 10, 2008

*B and C*

Here are some pictures of the kids to get you all through the next few days. Everything is going good with us, just trying to get back in the swing of things now that all the family is gone. Jonathan has been working alot and not getting off til late. Brooklyn still can't get enough of her Brother. She's a good helper, but at times to much help. Cale, he's growing up right before my eyes. He's been holding his head up more, pushing off with his legs trying to stand, and trying to turn over. The past few times I've put him in his bed when I go to get him he's in a different spot. Can't believe he's already 3 weeks. As for me, just trying to adjust to having to kids and trying to keep up with Cale and his eating abilities.


Brother's frog butt

My handsome boy

Funny picture... We have BIG cheese face and then BIG poop face. (Notice the nostrils and serious concentration.)

And this is how the kids lay downstairs as I post this blog. Thought it was funny how there both asleep in the same position. Arms out, head slightly tilted to the right...

No comments: