Friday, August 1, 2008

Cale's 2 wk. check-up

So today Cale had his 2 week check up. He has gained a whole pound and is almost 1 inch longer just since birth! The doctor said that most babies gain 1 to 2 pounds in the first MONTH... Cale did it in 2 weeks. Yeah he's gonna be a monster. The doctor was very impressed with him. Especially the power of his suck, she had some trouble taking his pacifier out. :) Oh and yesterday we went to the Nex to get groceries and I had a lady come up to me and look at Cale and say "How old is your baby?... 2 months?" I said no he'll be 2 weeks tomorrow. He'll be bigger than me before we know it.


This was taken this past monday night. Both the kids were asleep on Aunt Amber. Thought it was a cute picture, but also wanted to show you how big and long brother is beside Brook. And keep in mind how Brooklyn is pretty long herself.

Trying to get a picture to show how big Cale's belly is. Or should I say Caley Belly. Check out his cheeks and double chin.

"Get in my belly!"

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my gosh!! I am in love. Bring me that baby! He is so precious. I need him in my arms!! I've been waiting til all your fam leaves to call. I can't wait to chat, but I know you've been busy. I love you and miss you terribly.

Lisa Hanna said...

What an adorable baby! It's hard to believe how fast they grow. Tell your family hello for us!