Monday, August 18, 2008

Oops...

Funny story. I've been trying to stay up with Cale's baby book so when I think about it I try to do a little. In the book there's a place to do the baby's hand and feet prints... I've been meaning to do it for a couple of weeks now, but wanted to have Jonathan help me. But as most of you know Jonathan schedule has been insane so we've never got to. So today I decided me and Brook would go for it. Yeah sorry Cale.

A few people have said "we need some new pictures" so I took some... Cale looks so handsome in this one. Getting so big!

*Caley Belly and Brookie Bear*

Ok this picture I took about 2 weeks ago. I just wanted y'all to be able to compare it to the one I took today (picture below) so you could see how much he's changing. He's looking even more like his daddy.

Cale took this picture himself. Atleast it looks that way since his arm sticking out. :)

No comments: