Friday, April 17, 2009

Sweet Baby~

Jonathan is out of town on a men's retreat so its just me and the kids. yea:( Last night was the first night Jonathan has been away since the Navy. You never realize how much someone does until there away. Jonathan is great, he helps me so much. Anyway so since Jonathan isn't here Brooklyn said "Hey mom how bout I sleep in your bed since dad is gone?" I said "that sounds fine, but just remember that when dad comes back you have to start sleeping in your bed and no coming into our room in the middle of the night." Brook then tells me "MOM you don't have to tell me that cause I'm a big girl!"

Cale was the first to wake up this morning, he then came to bull doze me and then started heading for his sister I pulled him away from her several times and then finally he got to her and this is what he did.

Snuggled...

No comments: