Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Wax Museum

We went to The wax Museum this weekend-- Brook wasn't really ready for it, I think she was a little creeped out. But we still had a great time. He are just a few pictures.

Snow White awaiting her Princes kiss. They had a little bit of Princesses, so Brooklyn enjoy that.

Fairy God Mother and Cinderella

Not a wax figure, that's just my Cale Bale.

Jesus with his children. They had several scenes with Jesus; from him as a baby to his reserrection. Brook thought it was pretty neat.

Jonathan sang with Johnny Cash

Wizard of Oz

Brooklyn, me, and the crew from Harry Potter

David Letterman

Brooklyn and I having a chat with Oprah

Jonathan and Jay Leno

Johnny Depp, me and Brook

The last few presidents we've had.

My other husband Brad Pitt... I was a little disappointed that he did't look exactly like himself, but maybe that was a good thing--after all you're not suppose to take them home.

The 3 Stooges

Clint Eastwood

Catwomen, Batman, Riddler, & Joker


This was by far Brooklyn's most favorite part of the day. The Mirror Maze. It was so confusing mirrors everywhere! Sometimes it would look like a hall way, or like there was people right in front of you when they weren't, and even at times you would see atleast 6 of your self. Brook was our leader and did an awesome job.

1 comment:

toniabear said...

How fun! Look's like you guy's had a great time!! I loved all the cool picture's!!